No boring exercises …
Are you surprised to hear that doing a whole lot of ab exercises is not going to help you get a six pack? Surprised or not, I hope you’ll agree that’s good news! There’s nothing more mind-numbing than doing the same exercise over and over and over ….
How to get six pack abs …
- A properly designed full body workout will increase fat-burning, a layer of fat being the main reason people can’t see their six pack – ie. don’t work on your abs only.
- regular strength training using heavier resistance is one of the key secrets for losing body fat and staying lean.
- The best metabolic and hormonal response is achieved through variable intensity training and strength training, not slow steady-pace cardio.
- Get enough quality protein in your diet – you burn more calories digesting it and it satisfies your hunger for longer and maintains and builds lean muscle, which is one of the main factors for controlling your metabolism.
- Almost all carbohydrates should be from higher fibre sources like vegetables, fruits and unrefined grains. Target a minimum of 20% fibre per weight of total carbs. Fibre fills you up and slows your glycaemic response. Avoid refined sugars and refined grains – these are one of the main reasons people struggle with body fat.
- Eat healthy fats daily to control cravings and regulate hormone levels. Good sources are nuts and seeds, nut butters, avocados, extra-virgin olive oil, organic (grass-fed) meats and eggs, coconuts and virgin coconut oil. Saturated fats from tropical oils are GOOD for you.
- Avoid the enemies – artificial trans fats from margarines, shortening, and hydrogenated oils that are in most processed and deep fried foods, and high fructose corn syrup, which is in almost all sweetened products on the market. Easy to achieve if you avoid processed foods.
I’ve reviewed Mike Geary’s e-book, The Truth About Six Pack Abs. If you would like to read my comprehensive review you can take a look here, but I’ll summarise my findings by telling you that while it’s not perfect (like all the other programs out there!) it’s still an excellent product, and is all you need to get a 6 pack of abs and a great body, IF you’ll implement Mike’s recommendations. Mike covers everything you need to know to get more than just a great six pack. This program offers something for everyone, from the lean, mean, macho machines, to those who have lost sight of their toes!
His book is also great value. When you purchase the Truth About Abs program you get a 60 day money back guarantee, and several valuable free bonuses. At the time we made our purchase we received bonuses from Turbulence Training, Fast Track to Fat Loss and the 7-Day Back Pain Cure – all up a $200 package for less than $40!
Are you SERIOUS???
Mike Geary’s Truth About Six Pack Abs program will work if you’re serious about getting results. Unfortunately, for the lazy or unmotivated, you won’t get 6 pack abs by reading the e-book and looking at the photos – you need to implement the strategies – but I think you’ll find that surprisingly easy, after all, you’ve read this far (so it looks like you’re pretty serious about getting results!), the food is delicious, satisfying, good for you and easy to eat (and not weird or grotty ‘diet’ food), and the exercise routines are varied, interesting and as challenging as you want!
Have fun, and enjoy great results! You deserve both!